Real Time Operations Agent
Our client, an on-demand Courier Service that delivers products ordered through their mobile app seeks to recruit a Real Time Operations Agent. He/she’s main task is to coordinate live rider operations and ensure daily performance against a range of KPIs.
- Monitor, anticipate and manage the live operation to ensure a great user experience
- Manage real-time fleet capacity
- Lead the communication with the fleet for ongoing orders
- Give structured and actionable daily feedback to the ops managers
- Ensure a smooth operation by coordinating communication with Live Ops support, clients, couriers, and other operational departments.
- Ensure that quality assurance checks are completed and maintained.
- Assist clients with product selection and pricing to improve transportation routes.
- Monitor deliveries, ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining accurate logs of all transportation and goods.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s or equivalent training and/or least 6 months related experience preferred Strong listening and communication skills.
- Previous call center experience is required or at least 1year experience in a similar role.
- You are aligned with our company values and enact them both in your personal and professional life
- Effective English written and communication skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, G-docs and call center equipment/software programs
- Organized and logical, willing to adapt quickly to changing policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work as part of a team in a fast-paced and pressured environment,
- communicating effectively with both colleagues and clients and following verbal and written instructions.
- Must be able to efficiently solve problems
- relating to dispatch of orders locally
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVswith a day – time Telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Real Time Operations Agent on the Subject line- with your location.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.